This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Culver Insurance Agency, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingCulver Insurance Agency, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Culver Insurance Agency, LLC only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. Culver Insurance Agency, LLC will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Culver Insurance Agency, LLC will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Culver Insurance Agency, LLC will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact at any time. You can do the following at any time via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data Culver Insurance Agency, LLC has collected about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Culver Insurance Agency, LLC has collected about you.
- Have Culver Insurance Agency, LLC delete any data has collected about you.
- Express any concern you have about Culver Insurance Agency, LLC’s use of your data.
SecurityCulver Insurance Agency, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Culver Insurance Agency, LLC in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While Culver Insurance Agency, LLC uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.